The values underlying the philosophy of St. Vincent’s Healthcare Group, in relation to our care of patients and staff, are those of human dignity, compassion, justice, quality and advocacy, which are based on the mission and philosophy of the Religious Sisters of Charity.
We strive to maintain excellence in clinical care, education and research and will continue to develop the Healthcare Group in line with the above principles, and with our responsibilities to the wider Irish healthcare system.
Our concern for others, especially those in need, permeates every aspect of the life and work of our service.
We are dedicated to providing the best possible healthcare, drawing on the talents and creativity of all our staff.
Our core values
- Human Dignity: Respecting the sacredness of human life and the dignity and uniqueness of each person.
- Compassion: Accepting people as they are, bringing Christian love, empathy and caring to all.
- Justice: Acting with righteousness and integrity which respects the rights of all.
- Quality: Seeking excellence in all aspects of care.
- Advocacy: Speaking for the voiceless, acting with and for them to achieve a reasonable quality of care.