St. Vincent’s Private Hospital provides a great opportunity to become part of an innovative and committed workforce in a hospital with reputational excellence. Whatever your specific goals or talents might be, a career with us is an opportunity to learn, grow and become a valued member of an extraordinary team. If you’re passionate about outstanding patient care, join us and see the difference you can make in your own and other people’s lives.
St Vincent’ Private Hospital also has affiliations with University College Dublin, and offers Undergraduate Nurse Education, as well as Continuous Professional Development opportunities. Our training and development team work across the hospital to ensure all of our staff are fully trained, both creating in-house courses and providing support for those requiring external specialist training.
For details on all of our current vacancies please visit our Careers Listing Page.
Apart from the many opportunities for professional development, there are also other great benefits to working at the St Vincent’s Private Hospital
- Education & Training support for your development
- Access to excellent work experience, learning & development opportunities
- Flexibility – we promote a good work life balance
- We pay HSE rates of pay and HSE annual leave allowances
- Full Restaurant with heavily discounted prices for staff
- Car Parking options available at very reasonable rates
- Discounted Pharmacy rates
- Discounted staff rates for hospital procedures
- Health Service Credit Union
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Disability Scheme
- Pension scheme
- VHI & Aviva Group Scheme available for health insurance
- Permanent health insurance – we offer income protection insurance to all eligible staff
- Full Occupational health service available to support staff health and welfare
- Excellent access to public transport including Dart (Sydney Parade Station nearby) & Bus routes
- Tax saver Bus & Rail tickets scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Change room facility
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone 01 263 8944.
For Nursing queries please contact email@example.com or telephone 01 260 9223.