We all spend so much time in work, we should enjoy it and be proud of it. Life with us means taking pride in your team and delivering the highest quality care to our patients.
We promise to support your ongoing learning in an environment that features advanced equipment and practices, a good colleague-to-patient ratios and varied and interesting work.
With us, you’ll be empowered to achieve more in your career, and more for our patients.
We support your continued education by providing a designated training fund for staff. We provide access to excellent work experience, learning and development opportunities.
The number one priority our colleagues have told us is FLEXIBILITY. We have listened and understand that flexibility is key to promoting a good work life balance, something we all are striving for nowadays.
We promise to work closely with you to get the right fit for all.
Employee Wellness Committtee with an annual program of events and benefits.
VHI Employee Assistance Support program
We are committed to the HSE rates of pay and HSE annual leave allowances.
- Tax free bus, train, Dart and Luas annual tickets
- Membership of www.svph.groupscheme.com which offers discounted prices for SVPH staff on a range of products/services.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted prices for staff requiring medical services in SVPH
- Savings on staff car parking
- Subsidised food and drink in hospital restaurant
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Motor/home insurance discounts
- Access to SVHG Library service
- VHI Group Discount and access to Hospital Services Credit Union Scheme
8 min walk to the Sydney Parade Dart Station.
On bus routes, 45, etc. et.c
10 min walk up to the N11, RTE bus top which is serviced by mulitple bus routes.
Car Parking - At discounted rates to all staff - 133 on site spaces available each day, allocated solely to staff and 171 offsite which are within a 10 min walk of the hospital.
2022 IBEC Keep Well Award Winner