Working With Us
Working at St. Vincent’s Private Hospital means taking pride in your team and delivering the highest quality of care to your patients. Here at St. Vincent’s Private we will support your ongoing training and education in a supportive environment which features: advanced practices, state-of-the-art equipment, Irelands best staff-to-patient ratios, and varied interesting work.
As part of our team at St. Vincent’s Private Hospital you will have the opportunity to learn from experts in the field across all departments. This is matched with continued support from SVPH to help you in your career progression.
Here at St. Vincent’s Private Hospital we empower all of our staff to achieve more in their career, and more for their patients.
At St. Vincent’s Healthcare Group we will strive to maintain excellence in clinical, multi-disciplinary care, education and research – and we will continue to develop our hospitals in line with these principles, and with our responsibilities to the wider Irish healthcare system.
We will treat each of our patients individually with dignity and respect recognising, at all times, the right of everyone to access the care and treatment they need to achieve the best possible healthcare outcomes – regardless of race, ethnicity, religion or gender.
- Human Dignity - We respect the value of human life and the dignity and uniqueness of each person
- Compassion - We accept people as they are, bringing empathy and caring to all
- Justice - We act with righteousness and integrity that respects the rights of all
- Quality - We seek excellence in all aspects of care
- Advocacy - We speak for the voiceless, acting with and for them to achieve the right of quality of care