Dr. Masood Iqbal
Clinical Research & Professional Memberships
- Dr. Iqbal specialises in Endoscopy and in a broad range of Gastrointestinal disorders with an emphasis on Chronic Liver Diseases; Viral Hepatitis, Autoimmune Liver Diseases, Haemochromatosis , Fatty Liver Disease and management of Cirrhosis and its complications.
- He is a member of the Irish Society of Gastroenterology (ISG), the American Gastroenterological Association (AGA), the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) and the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD).
- Dr. Masood Iqbal graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi, Pakistan. He completed his Internal Medicine Training in Jinnah Post Medical Centre (JPMC), Pakistan and obtained his fellowship (FCPS) from the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Pakistan in 2000.
- He completed his training in Hepatology and Gastroenterology from The University Hospital Limerick, St. Vincent’s University Hospital and Mater University Hospital.
- He has passed the Specialty Certificate Examination in Gastroenterology from the Royal College of Physicians UK in 2012 and the European Board of Gastroenterology exam in 2015 and received his Fellowship (FEBGH).Dr. Iqbal is currently working as a Consultant Hepatologist & Transplant Physician in The National Liver Transplant Unit at SVUH .
Dr. Masood IqbalSpeciality - Hepatology / Gastroenterology
- Tel: +353 1 263 8810
- Email: email@example.com