Dr. Ronan Kileen
Education & Experience
- Consultant Radiologist St Vincent's University Hospital, Dublin
- Consultant Radiologist Royal Victoria Eye and Ear Hospital, Dublin
- Assistant Professor, University College Dublin.
Clinical Research & Professional Memberships
- PhD Supervisor in Artificial Intelligence in Radiology, ICAT HRB/Wellcome Trust Funded, in collaboration with Insight Centre for Data Analytics/UCD
- Artificial Intelligence implementation in Radiology Workflow, Image analysis and Value Based Radiology
- Molecular and Anatomical Brain Imaging in Neurodegenerative disorders
- Evaluation of novel MedTech devices to improve diagnostic accuracy and access in neurodegenerative disease
- Stroke, tumor, multiple sclerosis and demyelination.
- Spinal Imaging
- Head and neck cancer, orbital disease including eye ultrasound in choroidal melanoma.
- PET imaging of neurodegenerative disorders/Alzheimer's type dementia, brain tumor imaging.
- DAT scanning in movement disorders, Parkinsons and Parkinsons plus syndromes.
- Brain SPECT/temporal bone imaging, and PET imaging in oncology esp. Head and Neck Cancer.
- Radiology medicolegal consultation and medicolegal reports related to personal injury and medical negligence.
Dr. Ronan KileenSpeciality - Radiology
- Tel: +353 1 263 8030