Education & Experience
- Educated at Trinity College, Mr Morrison completed his Basic Surgical Training at St. Vincent’s University Hospital.
- Completed Plastic Surgery Training in Ireland, England, Belgium, Canada and the United States of America.
- He was awarded the Stephen Kroll Scholarship, spending 6 months perfecting his skills in microsurgical breast reconstruction and perforator flaps
Clinical Research & Professional meberships
Mr Morrison completed a Breast & Aesthetic Fellowship at the Cleveland Clinic and was subsequently appointed Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge, returning to Ireland in 2011 to establish the microsurgical service at St. Vincent’s University Hospital and St. Vincent’s Private Hospital.
- Mr Morrison has contributed book chapters on microsurgical reconstruction to the major textbooks on perforator flaps.
- He is on the editorial board of the Annals of Plastic Surgery and remains on the adjunct faculty of the Cleveland Clinic.