At St. Vincent’s Private Hospital, we recognise the value of good nutrition in aiding recovery from surgery or illness and we encourage our patients to eat well by providing them with good quality food. All our menus have been compiled and nutritionally analysed with guidance from our Dietetics Department and in line with the Department of Health and Children’s Guidelines for Food and Nutritional Care in Hospitals.
Our menus offer suitable options for those requiring Healthy Eating, Low Residue, Renal/
Diabetic, High Protein/High Calorie, Modified Consistency, Gluten-Free and Light Diets.
– Inpatients are served breakfast at 08:00, lunch at 12:30 and tea at 17:30. Hot and cold beverages are served regularly throughout the day.
– Day patients are provided with lighter meals, including hand-cut sandwiches, home-made scones, yoghurts, fruit, biscuits and freshly brewed tea or coffee.
Restaurant and café
The restaurant is on the ground floor, serving breakfast and lunch to patients and visitors and is open:
– Monday – Sunday from 07:45 -15:00 (closed 11:30 – 12:00 daily, Monday – Friday only)
– Breakfast from 08:00 – 11:00
– Lunch from 12:00 – 14:00
The Coffee Dock is located near the restaurant and is open:
– Monday – Friday from 07:00 -18:00
– Closed Saturday and Sunday
SnacknGo is located close to the main reception desk where barista coffees, freshly prepared sandwiches and salads, newspapers, confectionery, drinks, cards and toiletries are available. The shop also provides a daily trolley service around the wards.
Opening hours are:
Monday – Friday from 07:00 – 19:00
Saturday and Sunday- newspapers are available at the main reception desk
Are located beside the Coffee Dock on the ground floor and offer a selection of confectionery with hot and cold drinks also available.