Due to the ongoing risk of COVID 19, we have Implemented visiting restriction until further notice. This decision has been made in the best interests of all SVPH patients and staff.
You may be permitted to visit under special circumstances, this will be agreed with the ward manager on a case by case basis.
If you are permitted to visit the hospital, you will be asked to:
- Check in at the concierge desk located at the main entrance.
- Complete a COVID-19 questionnaire to verify that it is safe for you to progress.
- Use the alcohol hand rub provided as you enter the hospital and clinical areas.
- Wear a facemask at all times.
- Follow social distancing guidelines.
- Follow the guidance displayed on posters throughout the hospital.
- Please ensure your visit takes place in the patients room and not in public areas within the hospital
Please do not visit if:
- You feel unwell
You have a recent onset of any of the following symptoms:
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath/difficulty in breathing
- Cold or flu-like symptoms
- Sudden loss of smell and/or taste
- You have had contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 and been advised to self-isolate.
For more information on visiting our hospital, take a look at our Patient and Visitor brochure.