Visiting restrictions are in place in SVPH due to COVID-19.
Visiting is by appointment only.
The visiting appointment should be arranged with the ward manager or ward nurse in charge prior to arrival to the hospital, via the main reception 01 263 8000
Patients may request a visitor from day 4 of their admission.
Visiting times are between 14:00- 16:00, 7 days a week.
Strictly one visitor per day.
Time limit per visit is 30 minutes.
Exceptions to the above will be made on a case by case basis for special circumstances.
If you are permitted to visit the hospital, you will be asked to:
- Check in at one of the concierge desks located at the level -1 lift lobby and at the concierge desk located at the main entrance.
- Complete a COVID-19 questionnaire and supply your contact information.
- Use the hand hygiene gel provided as you enter the hospital and clinical areas.
- Wear a facemask at all times.
- Follow social distancing guidelines.
- Follow the guidance displayed on posters throughout the hospital.
- You are not permitted to the restaurant, but you may avail of takeaway facilities at our coffee doc.
- The SVPH shop SnacknGo is open from 7:00 – 17:00 Monday- Friday, newspapers are available to purchase from reception on Saturday and Sundays.
Please do not visit if :
- You feel unwell
- You have a recent onset of any of the following symptoms:
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty in breathing
- Cold or flu-like symptoms
- Sudden loss of smell and/or taste
- You have had contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 and been advised to self-isolate.
- You have returned from travel abroad recently and have not had a day 5 negative swab
- You have been advised by Public Health to restrict your movements due to possible exposure to COVID-19.
Pay Parking Tariffs
First 20 minutes Free
20 mins – 1 hour €2.60
1 – 2 hours €4.90
2 – 3 hours €7.40
3 – 4 hours €9.40
4 – 5 hours €11.40
5 – 6 hours €12.00
6 – 7 hours €13.10
7 – 24 hours €25.00
Lost Tickets Full Day Rate €25.00
Reduced parking rates
A maximum daily charge of €5.00 per day applies to next of kin to an inpatient whose stay exceeds more than 7 nights. Should you require further information on reduced rates, please contact our Reception on (01) 263 8123.
Visitors and patients can avail of Takeaway Teas/Coffees/Snacks from the Coffee Dock or SnacknGo Unit. Visitors and patients can use the Coffee Dock.From 2.30pm- 7.00pm
St. Vincent’s Private Hospital promotes a completely smoke-free environment throughout the hospital. In the interest of patients, staff and visitors, smoking is not permitted either inside the hospital or on the hospital grounds. This includes vaping and e-cigarettes which are also not permitted inside the hospital or on the hospital grounds.