Due to the escalating situation with COVID-19, we have re-introduced our visiting restrictions until further notice. This decision has been made in the best interests of all SVPH staff, patients and consultants.
Are there any exceptions?
Close family and friends visiting the following patients may be admitted:
- patients in critical care
- loved ones who are receiving end of life care.
Children are not permitted in the hospital at this time
What infection control procedures should I follow in the hospital?
Any visitors who have permission to visit should adhere to the following infection control guidelines:
- wash your hands thoroughly before arriving at the hospital
- use the hand hygiene gels at the entrance to the hospital and throughout the hospital
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough and sneeze and put used tissues into a bin
- wash your hands thoroughly before leaving the hospital
Coronavirus (COVID – 19)
If you feel you are experiencing symptoms of coronavirus (COVID – 19) including cough, shortness of breath, breathing difficulties and a high temperature, please do not visit St. Vincent’s Private Hospital. It is important that you contact your GP by telephone for medical advice.
For more information on coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit the HSE website or call the HSE helpline on 1850 241 850.