We are extending the postponement of all routine, non-essential procedures for a further two weeks and up to 14th April 2020. This decision is made in the best interests of all SVPH staff, patients and consultants.
We will continue to inform all our patients and we will be in touch to reschedule for a later date.
All clinical team will continue to review each patient on a case by case basis and will contact patients to attend earlier if clinically required to do so.
Who can visit?
Close family and friends visiting the following patients may be admitted:
- patients in critical care
- loved ones who are receiving end of life care.
Children are not permitted in the hospital at this time
What infection control procedures should I follow in the hospital?
Any visitors who have permission to visit should adhere to the following infection control guidelines:
- wash your hands thoroughly before arriving at the hospital
- use the hand hygiene gels at the entrance to the hospital and throughout the hospital
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough and sneeze and put used tissues into a bin
- wash your hands thoroughly before leaving the hospital
Coronavirus (COVID – 19)
If you feel you are experiencing symptoms of coronavirus (COVID – 19) including cough, shortness of breath, breathing difficulties and a high temperature, please do not visit St. Vincent’s Private Hospital. It is important that you contact your GP by telephone for medical advice.
For more information on coronavirus (COVID-19) please see the HSE website here or call the HSE helpline on 1850 241850.