St. Vincent’s Private Hospital offers the following Therapeutic Upper GI Endoscopy services.
- Endoscopic treatment of peptic ulcer disease (injection, endoscopic clipping, Haemospray)
- Balloon dilatation of strictures of the upper and lower GIT
- Insertion of PEG tubes
- Insertion of endoscopic stents for the relief of benign and malignant intestinal obstruction
- Injection / banding of varices
- Argon Plasma Coagulation for the treatment of angiodysplasia
- Removal of colorectal polyps (polypectomy)