St. Vincent’s Private Hospital Physiotherapy Department provides a specialised service to our patients. All our physiotherapists are highly experienced and are members of the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists, Ireland’s regulatory body for physiotherapists. We pride ourselves on providing patient centred care which is evidence-based.
The physiotherapy department is located on the first floor which is easily accessed from the hospital car park. We have a large modern physiotherapy gym along with individualised treatment areas.
The department provides the following services:
- Neck and back pain rehabilitation
- Sports and orthopaedic rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic prehabilitation
- Rheumatology and arthritis care
- Inpatient and outpatient respiratory care
- Inpatient and outpatient neurological rehabilitation
- Inpatient and outpatient oncology rehabilitation
- Specialised lymphodema management
- Fracture management
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Balance and falls assessment
Appointment and Referral information
Outpatient opening hours
Mon- Thur: 08.00 – 17.00
Friday: 08.00 – 16.30
We accept consultant and GP referrals to outpatient department. In most cases, we accept self referrals but there may be some exceptions in which a referral will be necessary.
We endeavour to offer a physiotherapy appointment as promptly as possible. We do not operate a waiting list. Please wear loose fitting clothing for your outpatient appointment.
Telephone: 01- 260 9309/ 01-263 8884
Fax: Referrals can also be faxed to (01) 263 8199