Dr. Rory O Hanlon
Education & Experience
- 1999 Graduated as an MBBCH and BMedSci from UCD medical school.
- 2001 Completed undergraduate and general professional training in the Mater Misericordiae Hospital and went on to complete over four years of SPr cardiology training in Ireland
- 2006 Travelled to the Royal Brompton Hospital for a further 3 years to complete an imaging and research fellowship in Cardiovascualr Magnetic Resonance Imaging under the guidance of Professor Dudley Pennell and Dr Sanjay Prasad
Clinical Research & Professional Memberships
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland
- Society of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- British Society of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonace Imaging and Honorary Consultant Cardiologist for the Cardiac risk in the young (C-R-Y) charity.
Dr. Rory O HanlonSpeciality - Cardiology
- Tel: +353 1 206 4213