We want to hear from you
We always like to know our patients are comfortable and well cared for. St. Vincent’s Private Hospital and value your feedback to help us further improve the quality of our services and patient care. We want to hear what you have to say, so we can better understand what we’re doing right, and what we can do better.
If you would like to share your experience with us, positive or negative, you can contact us at email@example.com or send a letter to the following address.
St. Vincent’s Private Hospital
Ways to leave your feedback
If possible, please tell us of your concerns while you are with us in St. Vincent's Private Hospital. You can do this in the following way:
- Speak to a manager of the area you are in. Each clinical department has a manager. Please ask to speak to them directly if you experience any issues – they are always happy to help.
- Complete a Patient Satisfaction Questionnaire. Our questionnaires are texted to you 48hrs after discharge and every response is read and actioned upon.
Our formal complaints procedure explained
Submit your formal complaint for the attention of the Quality Manager by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the above address.
We would ask you to include the folllowing details to help us deal with your complaint:
- The hospital and department/area where you were treated
- The date on which you had reason to complain
- Names of the consultant(s), nurses or other staff who were caring for you, if known
- The type of treatment you received
- Details of your complaint
- Any further comments that you want to bring to our attention
St. Vincent's Private Hosptial takes complaints very seriously and all complaints are investigated and followed up on an individual basis. We endeavour to complete the investigation for complaint within 30 days.
If you are unhappy with how the hospital has responded to your concern, you can contact Joint Commission International directly for advice on email@example.com.