The content of the pages of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at the users own risk, for which St. Vincent’s Private Hospital shall not be liable.
- St. Vincent’s Private Hospital accepts no responsibility for any external websites linked to this website or accessed through this website. No linkages on the website to external websites can be taken as an endorsement of those websites.
- No material on this website may be reproduced for commercial purposes without the prior written permission of St. Vincent’s Private Hospital. Content can be reproduced for personal purposes but must be reproduced in its entirety including attribution as to its source.
- The use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ireland.
- Your continued use of this website confirms acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept them you must exit the website immediately.
Your continued use of this website confirms acceptance St. Vincent’s Private Hospital treats your privacy and the security of your information very seriously and take all reasonable steps to protect them.
We undertake that we will not provide your information to any other person or organisation.
Personal information provided by you (name, address, email address or telephone number) is kept safely on a computerised system that protects it against unauthorised access or loss. Payment details are protected by secure server software.
We reserve the right to change this policy and any such changes will be posted on this page without advance notice. This policy, and all matters relating to the website are governed exclusively by Irish Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.