Mr. Mark Doherty
Education & Experience
- MB BCh BAO MSc MRCPI
- Graduated from University College Dublin in 2006.
- Completed Basic Specialist Training in Medicine through the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland in 2008 followed Higher Specialist Training in Medical Oncology in 2015.
- Clinical Fellowship in Medical Oncology at the Princess Margaret Hospital, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Awarded a Master’s degree in Clinical Epidemiology and Health Care Research at the University of Toronto, 2017.
- Appointed as Assistant Professor at the University of Toronto, and Staff Medical Oncologist at Sunnybrook Odette Cancer Centre from 2017 to 2020.
Clinical Research & Professional Memberships
- In 2020, he returned to Ireland to an appointment as a Consultant Medical Oncologist at St Vincent’s Hospital Group.
- His academic focus is on developing therapeutic clinical trials to answer vital clinical questions, and using observational data to better understand treatment responses.
- He has published academic papers in important medical journals and regularly attends and presents at international oncology meetings.
Mr. Mark DohertySpeciality - Oncology (Medical Oncology)
- Tel: +353 1 261 4004
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org