Education & Experience
- 1993 FRCSI Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
- 1997 MSc in Surgical Science University College London
- 1999 FRCS Plast Fellowship of the Plastic Surgery Division of the Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
- 2001 Fellow in Microsurgery Bernard O Brien Institute of Microsurgery Melbourne
- 2020 Assistant Professor UCD Medical School Dublin
Mr. Meagher has extensive experience in the entire range of plastic & reconstructive surgical procedures. He has a specialist interest in hand surgery, skin cancer, the management of scarring, and all aesthetic procedures including breast reduction/uplift, abdominoplasty, liposuction, face/neck lift, blepharoplasty (eyelid) surgery, rhinoplasty (nasal) surgery and otoplasty (ear) surgery.