Ms. Catriona Lawlor
Education & Experience
- Ms. Catriona Lawlor was educated in the University of Saskatchewan in Canada where she received a Batchelor of Science (BSc) with honors in Anatomy followed by a Medical Degree (MD) with honors
- Her plastic surgery training was completed at the University of British Columbia where she received a fellowship from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons in plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Ms. Lawlor then completed two fellowships at the University of Toronto in Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery at the Women’s College Hospital and at St Michael’s Hospital.FRCS (C) Plastic Surgery Canada Ms. Lawlor then completed two fellowships at the University of Toronto in Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery at the Women’s College Hospital and at St Michael’s Hospital.
- Appointed Consultant Plastic Surgeon in St. Vincent's Private Hosptial in 2004
Clinical Research & Professional Memberships
- Ms. Lawlor's primary focus has been in implant-based reconstruction specifically focusing on the use of a cell ulardermal matrices and advancing procedure such as lipo.filling modelling 1oimprove dinical results.
- The implant program in St Vincent's University Hospital Is on par with the top Implant programs in the worl,d asa result of Ms lawlor's active attendance at international breast conferences. She also delivers lectures both in Ireland and abroad, along with teaching other consultants the technique of acellular dermal matrices.
- She is a fellow of the Royal College of canada and is a member of the Irish Association of Plastic Surgeons. Ms Lawlor also participates in a skin cancer program in SI Vincent's University Hospital and has a specific interest in both melanoma and non·melanoma skin cancers.